About Me

My photo
This is me. Not much to say. I think there is nothing better in the world than having a good friend that you can have an entire conversation with and never say a word. I love to read. Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson are two of my favorite authors. I am not afraid to choose a book by an unknown author if the title catches my eye. If my kitchen was not so small I would have people over all the time and cook for them. I love to try new meals and make new things. Life without a pet is not a full life in my opinion. I have one dog – Sasha. Could not imagine not having her there every day to shed all over my house and get in my way and be totally excited when I got home from work. She knows when to jump on my lap and just be there when I have a bad day. People need to give animals more credit and everyone should own one.

Monday, May 14, 2007

It's a ... Garden (I hope!)

I spent Saturday planting. Planting what I hope will be my first garden. If everything grows I will have: Peas, Beans, Carrots, Lettuce, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Peppers, Tomatoes, Red Onions and Yellow Onions and Cucumbers. I also planted Strawberries and Asparagus but they won't produce until next year. So wish me luck and if it works I am sure I will have too many vegetables for one person so I will share.

2 comments:

cmb said...

You're green thumb better work! Dustin wants a garden and we all know that I'm not the garden-type. At least not yet anyway!

Shane & Jodi Rowbotham said...

What the hell are you going to do with all them veggies????????????

Hmmmmmm

Love Shane