I have a favor to ask. Shane's dog Jazz got word last week that she has cancer. She is 13 years old and for those of you who have pets you can imagine how much a part of the family she is. She is not in the advanced stages yet but if you could throw a few prayers in the way of Shane, Jodi and Jazz that would really mean a lot.
She is an old girl who has had a great life. Not spoiled at all! Ha! For those of you that don't know Jazz she is a great hunting dog, I would guess Shane can't even count how many hunting trips she has been on. She is a terrific swimmer, but I think she only goes swimming so she can have a sand massage when she is done with her swim. The fishes in the live well really need to watch out she is quite the fisher. But then again she is Shane's dog so the hunting, swimming and fishing is not really a surprise. About a year and a half ago she got to play probably her biggest part in the family...she was the flower girl in Shane and Jodi's wedding.
So as you can see she is a pretty damn special dog that really needs your prayers! I know Sasha and I think about her a lot. She is definitely loved.
- This is me. Not much to say. I think there is nothing better in the world than having a good friend that you can have an entire conversation with and never say a word. I love to read. Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson are two of my favorite authors. I am not afraid to choose a book by an unknown author if the title catches my eye. If my kitchen was not so small I would have people over all the time and cook for them. I love to try new meals and make new things. Life without a pet is not a full life in my opinion. I have one dog – Sasha. Could not imagine not having her there every day to shed all over my house and get in my way and be totally excited when I got home from work. She knows when to jump on my lap and just be there when I have a bad day. People need to give animals more credit and everyone should own one.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Okay so it is already a month old and this is the picture from the website and not a picture of the actual car that I am driving but this one is the right color and clean. So here it is.
Thursday night before Chirstmas, I got a call from the Billion guy in Sioux Falls. Kind of weird because my lease is not up until March. Anyway, he wants my car early and I was already thinking about what I was going to do in March so I talked to him about the Matrix. He called me back on Friday morning with payment options (good ones actually) but I kind of hesitated a little. Then he called back again with better options and told me that a 2008 Toyota Martrix just came in off the truck with 7 miles on it and if I could come in on Saturday to pick it up he would make my first payment for me. SOLD!!!! I might be slow somedays but they are making my payment for me. That one was a no brainer. So my sister and I took off on a very cold Saturday morning and picked up my new car. I love it. Tons of room and a nice car to drive.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Friday, January 11, 2008
As some of you may know, I had Sasha tested for allergies. We have always known she was allergic to something but never knew what and with every season the itching gets worse and worse so I decided to try and end the pain for her. The food allergies are in and we are still waiting for the list of inhalants to come back.
TOP 5 FOOD ALLERGIES:
1. Pork - Sasha loves pork chops
2. Turkey - but not chicken...explain that one.
3. Eggs - I don't like them so no worries there.
4. Potatoes - she really likes sour cream and onion chips.
5. Soybean - currently in the food she eats.
Poor little fat dog, now I have to take away some of her favorite things that have really been beneficial in her fat dog lifestyle.
As soon as I know the list of inhalants (which I am sure will be very long), I will pass it along.