About Me

My photo
This is me. Not much to say. I think there is nothing better in the world than having a good friend that you can have an entire conversation with and never say a word. I love to read. Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson are two of my favorite authors. I am not afraid to choose a book by an unknown author if the title catches my eye. If my kitchen was not so small I would have people over all the time and cook for them. I love to try new meals and make new things. Life without a pet is not a full life in my opinion. I have one dog – Sasha. Could not imagine not having her there every day to shed all over my house and get in my way and be totally excited when I got home from work. She knows when to jump on my lap and just be there when I have a bad day. People need to give animals more credit and everyone should own one.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Update on Sasha


As some of you may know, I had Sasha tested for allergies. We have always known she was allergic to something but never knew what and with every season the itching gets worse and worse so I decided to try and end the pain for her. The food allergies are in and we are still waiting for the list of inhalants to come back.

TOP 5 FOOD ALLERGIES:
1. Pork - Sasha loves pork chops
2. Turkey - but not chicken...explain that one.
3. Eggs - I don't like them so no worries there.
4. Potatoes - she really likes sour cream and onion chips.
5. Soybean - currently in the food she eats.

Poor little fat dog, now I have to take away some of her favorite things that have really been beneficial in her fat dog lifestyle.

As soon as I know the list of inhalants (which I am sure will be very long), I will pass it along.

1 comment:

cmb said...

Poor girl ... That picture almost looks like she's depressed with the news! At least you know what's causing some of her problems now. Guess she'll just have to switch to steak!!