- This is me. Not much to say. I think there is nothing better in the world than having a good friend that you can have an entire conversation with and never say a word. I love to read. Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson are two of my favorite authors. I am not afraid to choose a book by an unknown author if the title catches my eye. If my kitchen was not so small I would have people over all the time and cook for them. I love to try new meals and make new things. Life without a pet is not a full life in my opinion. I have one dog – Sasha. Could not imagine not having her there every day to shed all over my house and get in my way and be totally excited when I got home from work. She knows when to jump on my lap and just be there when I have a bad day. People need to give animals more credit and everyone should own one.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I think it will be a while until Sasha can lounge on it again in the sun...It is now covered in snow. Maybe it will melt and she can go back to enjoying it.
Also, I finally got my screen door and the construction for the year is officially over. Thank goodness. This summer was a busy one but it is all done even the electricity in the garage and the new garage door opener. I have only had it for 4 days but I can't remember what it was like without it. Thanks again dad for installing it. I was glad you could take the time to install it during a Vikings game (don't worry I won't mention how they lost to THE BEARS!)
Well that is all I have for now...
Monday, October 20, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
About half way through the ride this year mom and I switched bikes and I got to ride her bike that is only 1 year old. Lets just say next year we are going to finish much faster because I am getting a new bike. That bike was great. Thanks Mom. I am sure the bike shop thanks you also for the sale. Do you think they will cut you the commission check for the sale?
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
- Are there things in your past you haven't thoroughly dealt with in order to move on?
- Do you think we can live our lives today to the fullest if we are in some way still stuck in the past. What kind of consequences do you think it could have?
- Is your life in a place where you can fully embrace today and play your part? If not, what steps do you need to take?
I think those questions pretty much say it all!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Well hopefully this is enough to hold you over for a while. My cousin Wade gets married this weekend and I just got a new dishwasher from my Grandparents tonight so until the next update...
Monday, June 16, 2008
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Friday, April 25, 2008
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH...I WANT TO MOVE TO WHERE THE SNOW CAN'T FIND ME.
Yes, if you think I sound crabby...I AM!!!
Monday, April 14, 2008
I am sorry that I can't tell everyone what I am doing but someday when the time is right I will share with you all.
Until then there is one person out there that knows what I am doing and looks like she will just be the keeper of the secret. Thanks for keeping the secret.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Please keep Shane, Jodi, Shelia and Steve in your prayers. They lost a family member on Saturday and even if you are not a pet lover you know how it feels to lose something you are close too.
Hang in there guys. We are all thinking about you!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Thursday, March 6, 2008
So I have started to give Sasha shots. I have to give her two at a time because one shot can only hold 12 inhalants. Right now the shots are every 3 days soon to be 7 then 14 days apart then someday we will only have to do this every 21 to 30 days. I can't wait for those days. With spring right around the corner I really hope this helps her.
The routine consists of Benadryl 45 minutes before the shots then the shots then watching her for at least 2 hours to make sure she does not react negatively to them.
So far she accepts the shots very good (probably because she knows she is getting a treat for not biting me) but I sure feel like a bad dog owner every time I stick a needle in her. And lets just hope no one decides to go through my garbage with all the used needles in there it might look like I have taken up a new extracurricular activity. Yeah not a chance on that one.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I have a favor to ask. Shane's dog Jazz got word last week that she has cancer. She is 13 years old and for those of you who have pets you can imagine how much a part of the family she is. She is not in the advanced stages yet but if you could throw a few prayers in the way of Shane, Jodi and Jazz that would really mean a lot.
She is an old girl who has had a great life. Not spoiled at all! Ha! For those of you that don't know Jazz she is a great hunting dog, I would guess Shane can't even count how many hunting trips she has been on. She is a terrific swimmer, but I think she only goes swimming so she can have a sand massage when she is done with her swim. The fishes in the live well really need to watch out she is quite the fisher. But then again she is Shane's dog so the hunting, swimming and fishing is not really a surprise. About a year and a half ago she got to play probably her biggest part in the family...she was the flower girl in Shane and Jodi's wedding.
So as you can see she is a pretty damn special dog that really needs your prayers! I know Sasha and I think about her a lot. She is definitely loved.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Monday, January 21, 2008
Friday, January 11, 2008
As some of you may know, I had Sasha tested for allergies. We have always known she was allergic to something but never knew what and with every season the itching gets worse and worse so I decided to try and end the pain for her. The food allergies are in and we are still waiting for the list of inhalants to come back.
TOP 5 FOOD ALLERGIES:
1. Pork - Sasha loves pork chops
2. Turkey - but not chicken...explain that one.
3. Eggs - I don't like them so no worries there.
4. Potatoes - she really likes sour cream and onion chips.
5. Soybean - currently in the food she eats.
Poor little fat dog, now I have to take away some of her favorite things that have really been beneficial in her fat dog lifestyle.
As soon as I know the list of inhalants (which I am sure will be very long), I will pass it along.