About Me

My photo
This is me. Not much to say. I think there is nothing better in the world than having a good friend that you can have an entire conversation with and never say a word. I love to read. Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson are two of my favorite authors. I am not afraid to choose a book by an unknown author if the title catches my eye. If my kitchen was not so small I would have people over all the time and cook for them. I love to try new meals and make new things. Life without a pet is not a full life in my opinion. I have one dog – Sasha. Could not imagine not having her there every day to shed all over my house and get in my way and be totally excited when I got home from work. She knows when to jump on my lap and just be there when I have a bad day. People need to give animals more credit and everyone should own one.

Monday, August 25, 2008

I got this card from a friend the other day. It is great so I thought I would share it!

All of us have moments when we look at our lives and ask, "How did I get here?" Living is so full of unpredictable twists - sometimes it's hard to keep up, adapting to the life we have while letting go of the life we planned. I think you may be experiencing some of that now... when some days are better than others and nothing seems as certain as it used to be. Just be sure to be good to yourself - give yourself time to adjust, to rest, to reflect...And know that anytime you need someone to talk with, I'm here for you.
I just thought I would share the words of the card because they were really great. Hope you all got something from it.

1 comment:

Kath- said...

Thank you so much for sharing those words sure speak the truth