About Me

My photo
This is me. Not much to say. I think there is nothing better in the world than having a good friend that you can have an entire conversation with and never say a word. I love to read. Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson are two of my favorite authors. I am not afraid to choose a book by an unknown author if the title catches my eye. If my kitchen was not so small I would have people over all the time and cook for them. I love to try new meals and make new things. Life without a pet is not a full life in my opinion. I have one dog – Sasha. Could not imagine not having her there every day to shed all over my house and get in my way and be totally excited when I got home from work. She knows when to jump on my lap and just be there when I have a bad day. People need to give animals more credit and everyone should own one.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cycle to Break the Cycle

Last weekend September 6th Mom and I rode in the 2nd Annual Cycle to Break the Cycle. It is a 17 mile bike ride raising money for the Domestic Abuse Center. We rode last year also (in the rain). This year was cold but it was dry. I think we did this years ride in 15 minutes less than last year and there was 99 riders this year versus 82 last year.

About half way through the ride this year mom and I switched bikes and I got to ride her bike that is only 1 year old. Lets just say next year we are going to finish much faster because I am getting a new bike. That bike was great. Thanks Mom. I am sure the bike shop thanks you also for the sale. Do you think they will cut you the commission check for the sale?







1 comment:

Nadine Marksteiner said...

These are really nice pictures. You should go to mainmag.net and put it on a fridge magnet and send it to all your friends and family.

Cheers!

Nadine