About Me

My photo
This is me. Not much to say. I think there is nothing better in the world than having a good friend that you can have an entire conversation with and never say a word. I love to read. Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson are two of my favorite authors. I am not afraid to choose a book by an unknown author if the title catches my eye. If my kitchen was not so small I would have people over all the time and cook for them. I love to try new meals and make new things. Life without a pet is not a full life in my opinion. I have one dog – Sasha. Could not imagine not having her there every day to shed all over my house and get in my way and be totally excited when I got home from work. She knows when to jump on my lap and just be there when I have a bad day. People need to give animals more credit and everyone should own one.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Car...


Okay so it is already a month old and this is the picture from the website and not a picture of the actual car that I am driving but this one is the right color and clean. So here it is.
Thursday night before Chirstmas, I got a call from the Billion guy in Sioux Falls. Kind of weird because my lease is not up until March. Anyway, he wants my car early and I was already thinking about what I was going to do in March so I talked to him about the Matrix. He called me back on Friday morning with payment options (good ones actually) but I kind of hesitated a little. Then he called back again with better options and told me that a 2008 Toyota Martrix just came in off the truck with 7 miles on it and if I could come in on Saturday to pick it up he would make my first payment for me. SOLD!!!! I might be slow somedays but they are making my payment for me. That one was a no brainer. So my sister and I took off on a very cold Saturday morning and picked up my new car. I love it. Tons of room and a nice car to drive.


1 comment:

Shane & Jodi Rowbotham said...

About time you put a picture of the new car on here. Like it a lot. See you this weekend. Love ya!!