About Me

My photo
This is me. Not much to say. I think there is nothing better in the world than having a good friend that you can have an entire conversation with and never say a word. I love to read. Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson are two of my favorite authors. I am not afraid to choose a book by an unknown author if the title catches my eye. If my kitchen was not so small I would have people over all the time and cook for them. I love to try new meals and make new things. Life without a pet is not a full life in my opinion. I have one dog – Sasha. Could not imagine not having her there every day to shed all over my house and get in my way and be totally excited when I got home from work. She knows when to jump on my lap and just be there when I have a bad day. People need to give animals more credit and everyone should own one.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Painted


Notice the old, ugly, has not been opened and used in years silver screen door is gone from next to the current door. Looks so different.
The house it completely painted. Still need to do some trim work, paint the foundation and a second coat in some spots. But for the most part the house is painted and for sale. YAY! Now just need someone to buy it. If you know anyone have them call me.

No comments: