About Me

My photo
This is me. Not much to say. I think there is nothing better in the world than having a good friend that you can have an entire conversation with and never say a word. I love to read. Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson are two of my favorite authors. I am not afraid to choose a book by an unknown author if the title catches my eye. If my kitchen was not so small I would have people over all the time and cook for them. I love to try new meals and make new things. Life without a pet is not a full life in my opinion. I have one dog – Sasha. Could not imagine not having her there every day to shed all over my house and get in my way and be totally excited when I got home from work. She knows when to jump on my lap and just be there when I have a bad day. People need to give animals more credit and everyone should own one.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas, Painting and New Year's Eve

Yeah I know this post is a little over due but hey I am posting now!!! So over Christmas Chris and I were actually able to spend almost two weeks together it was great. The first part was in SD for Christmas with my parents and Jodi and Shane. Because of the wonderful weather we missed Christmas with my dad and mom's side.
But it was a great Christmas being able to have all of us home. We had a full house at mom and dads. Jodi and Shane and their two dogs along with Chris, me and Sasha all were there. Good thing mom had tons of food. Yum Yum. Pretty sure everyone had a good time and some of us were spoiled quite a bit. Thank you Chris!!!
On Saturday the 26th Chris, Sasha and I headed for IA. I decided I wanted to paint a few rooms and Chris and Sasha enjoyed their time off very much. Chris played video games and Sasha slept next to him quite a bit. Good friends for sure.
Before picture of the bathroom.
After picture. You can't really see the difference but it went from a khaki to a very light sage. Brightens up the room so much.
I also painted the laundry room a light yellow. Both rooms turned out great.
New Year's Eve at the bowling alley in Webster City. So I suck at bowling but it was a lot of fun. Really that is all that matters.

No comments: