About Me

My photo
This is me. Not much to say. I think there is nothing better in the world than having a good friend that you can have an entire conversation with and never say a word. I love to read. Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson are two of my favorite authors. I am not afraid to choose a book by an unknown author if the title catches my eye. If my kitchen was not so small I would have people over all the time and cook for them. I love to try new meals and make new things. Life without a pet is not a full life in my opinion. I have one dog – Sasha. Could not imagine not having her there every day to shed all over my house and get in my way and be totally excited when I got home from work. She knows when to jump on my lap and just be there when I have a bad day. People need to give animals more credit and everyone should own one.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Great day for a motorcycle ride...

Where should we go...
And we are off...
And we are wet...
Really, really wet.
The entire day was beautiful. We took the scenic route to Iowa City for a BBQ and Blue Fest. The sun was out and hot the entire day. We did find rain but it was for only the last 60 miles of our day. It was cold and wet but the rest of the day made it all okay in the end.

Random ride from 2009

No comments: